Terms and Conditions - Social Media Competitions
The following Terms and Conditions relate to the competition 'Things Tina Loves', run through May 2018, in celebration of Founder Tina's 10 year anniversary of thriving after cancer diagnosis.
Social Media Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is: Red Fern Lingerie, Sydney Australia. https://www.redfernlingerie.com
2. The competition is open to residents of Australia aged 18 years or over except employees of Red Fern Lingerie and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://redfernlingerie.com
6. This competition is a game of skill and therefore Australian gaming permits are not required.
7. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
8. Closing date for entry will be 1 June 2018 midnight AEST. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
9. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
10. A successful entry to the competition ‘Things Tina Loves’ includes:
- Liking the competition post
- Liking the Page (if not done so already)
- Commenting on the competition post with your answer to: “What things do you love most?”
11. Non essential additional entrant tasks: Entrants are welcome to tag which friends they would like to join them in winning the prize, and share the competition post, but these additional steps are NOT required to enter the competition successfully.
12. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
13. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
14. The prize is as follows:
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- The prizes are not transferable.
- Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Travel to receive prizes is not included.
15. Winners will be chosen as a result of the best 3 answers to the question “What things do you love most?” as judged by Red Fern Lingerie Founder Tina Doueihi.
16. The winner will be notified by email and/or Facebook or Instagram within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
17. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
18. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
20. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
21. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
22. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
23. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Additional Terms and Conditions:
25. Red Fern Lingerie will judge the competition and decide on the winners, which will be picked according to what are deemed the best 3 answers to ‘What things do you love most?”
26. Red Fern Lingerie‘s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
27. The entrant must be following @redfernlingerie on Twitter in order to enter, and Like Facebook Page and/or Instagram Profile.
28. Red Fern Lingerie shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
29. Red Fern Lingerie also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
By entering and participating, entrant agrees to hold harmless, defend and indemnify Facebook from and against any and all claims, demands, liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), losses, costs or expenses, with respect to or arising out of or related to (i) entrant’s participation in the Sweepstake, or (ii) entrant’s participation in any Prize related activities, acceptance of a Prize and/or use or misuse of a Prize (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s).
By entering and participating, entrant agrees to hold harmless, defend and indemnify Instagram from and against any and all claims, demands, liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), losses, costs or expenses, with respect to or arising out of or related to (i) entrant’s participation in the Sweepstake, or (ii) entrant’s participation in any Prize related activities, acceptance of a Prize and/or use or misuse of a Prize (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s).